Care and maintenance
Mechanical Watch: The precision of a mechanical watch varies depending on the wearer’s habits. FIYTA watch may have a tolerance of between -10 and 25 seconds per day. The turning direction of the crown to setting the date and time varies depending on different models. Do not set time and date when watch indicates between 21:00 and 03:00 to avoid damaging the movement.
Quartz Watch: The ambient temperature affects the precision of a quartz movement, which will be between -0.5 and +0.5 seconds per day.
In order to keep your watch timing accurate, efficient and endurable, there are some special recommendations:
· Temperature: avoid exposing your watch to extreme temperatures(over 60℃ or 140℉ and under 0℃ or 32℉) and to sudden fluctuations in temperature.
· Magnetic field: avoid exposing your watch in a high-intensity magnetic field, e.g. around a loudspeaker or on a refrigerator or near ther electromagnetic equipment.
· Shocks: avoid subjecting your watch to any shocks that may cause damage to the parts and movements of your watch.
· Water-resistance: the seal may be affected by aging of gasket and accidental shock. As recommended, get water-resistance test of your watch once a year in a FIYTA service center. In daily wearing, make sure screw-in the crown to avoid get watch inside of your watch. Do not operate the any chronograph button under water.
· Chemical products: avoid all direct contact with solvents, detergents, perfume, cosmetics, etc. which may damage the bracelet of strap, the case or the seals.
· Swimming: If not the professional diving watch, avoid wearing your watch for swimming or bathing very often. Always rinse your watch in fresh water after swimming in the sea and dry it by a soft cloth.
· Cleaning: For metal bracelet and water-resistant case, in case of dirty, use a small brush with soapy water to clean and a soft cloth for drying.
· Sunlight: Avoid direct exposure your watch in the sunlight for a long term, for it will accelerate fading and aging of watch parts(e.g. leather strap or PU strap)
FIYTA Warranty Terms
Your FIYTA watch is warranted for twelve months from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The warranty is valid only if the warranty card is dated, fully and correctly filled in and stamped by an official FIYTA seller.(In case of you lose the warranty card, please keep your invoice properly.)
For problems not covered in this warranty or after the warranty period, you can also enjoy a professional maintenance provided by FIYTA at uniform fee standard.
This FIYTA warranty does not cover:
· Normal discoloration and aging of metalloid material(e.g. leather, textile and rubber)
· Wear& tear and flaking off of electroplated coating beyond the warranty period.
· Any damage on any part resulting from abnormal/ abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents, incorrect use of the watch and nonobservance of the operating instructions provided by FIYTA.
· Any indirect damage resulting from misusage or from any failure to operate, defects of lack of precision.
· Any FIYTA watch that has been handled by non-authorized person or which has been altered from its original condition beyond the control of FIYTA.
· Any further claim against FIYTA, e.g. for damages additional to the above described warranty is expressly excluded, except mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the manufacture.
· FIYTA is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which he carries sole responsibility. This does not affect the purchaser’s rights against seller or any other mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the seller.
· FIYTA customer service ensures the perfect maintenance of your FIYTA watch. If your FIYTA watch needs service, please contact the local FIYTA seller or FIYTA service center.